A place to discover and appreciate music, and the thoughts that they engender.

Music

Thursday, September 15, 2011

"When I Get Where I'm Going" by Brad Paisley (Guest Post)

Hello followers! I'm Maggie. Tyff asked me to guest blog like a month ago. It's actually really hard to pick just one song that means something to you. The song I finally chose is "When I Get Where I'm Going" by Brad Paisley ft. Dolly Parton.

Brad Paisley makes me happy. (of course he does!) This song helps me when I'm having a rough day. It reminds me that there is more then just this life. If some one passes away that was very dear to me, I know that I'll be able to see them again. I am reminded that there will be peace and happiness. Everything will be alright. I know, I sound like a tree hugger, right? Oh well. It really does comfort me I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

:)

No comments: