A place to discover and appreciate music, and the thoughts that they engender.

Music

Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Snow Day" by Toby Lightman

I don't usually put up holiday music, but hey, there is no better time to start than Christmas eve! One of my favorite things about the Christmas season growing up were snow days. It didn't snow the whole winter season, but it would snow just enough so that you never got sick of it. I used to love seeing fresh snow in the mornings. It was like waking up to a whole new world covered in white. It even snowed a few times during the middle of class in high school, and being as how any snow where I grew up warranted a snow day, the whole school got to run out onto the football field for the most epic snowball fight ever. Snow days were amazing because they were unexpectedly whimsical and this song reminds me of those winter days.

No comments: